When existing E/E architectures need to be transferred to new vehicle models or left- or right-hand drive, let ESG MOBILITY be your reliable partner with its international network of experts: we have offices across three continents and offer a local presence for our customers.
- Project management and control of the development team
- Requirements analysis (technical and legal)
- Change management
- Supplier management
- Software-release management
- Integration, test management and test implementation
- Support plant and plant start-up
ESG MOBILITY advises, accompanies and supports all of the necessary development phases and steps to adapt existing E/E architectures to your target vehicle and your target market. We pay constant attention to all of the relevant approval requirements and keep a handle on the project as a whole.
- Central point of contact
- Feasibility analysis for target-customer-oriented features, type approval
- Derivation and tracking of authorisation conditions
- Supplier management and software-release management for integration and testing
- Integration and coverage of all features
- Testing of approval criteria and type approval
- Smooth integration into existing production processes