With the steady increase in electric vehicles, the need for trained developers and experts is growing. We hold modular training sessions in line with the standards of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce to provide the required expertise for work on electric vehicles. Our training courses are specially tailored to the respective target audiences and thus deliver effective results.
- High-voltage level 1: Person trained in electrical engineering for work on vehicles with HV systems
- High-voltage level 2: Electrician for specific activities with HV systems in the development and production of motor vehicles
- Certified electrician in vehicle technology with certificate from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- VW – battery training
At our company’s own training academy – the ESG Academy – our qualified trainers train participants so they can work effectively with electric vehicles. Upon completion, participants receive a certificate from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce and thus official recognition of our training.
- Standardised content
- Taught in line with the certification requirements
- Specialised, certified instructors
- Expert knowledge of the training content