When it comes to integrating eMobility components, manufacturers require an AUTOSAR-compliant development. ESG MOBILITY provides its AUTOSAR expertise as an interface so you can focus on your core area of expertise. We configure the basic software and implement drivers so we can focus on the specific requirements of electric vehicles.
- Configuration of AUTOSAR stacks from various stack manufacturers and versions (microcontroller abstraction layer, ECU abstraction layer, service layer, RTE)
- Configuration of OEM-specific AUTOSAR components, e.g. BMW BAC
- Development and integration of low-level components (CDD)
- Generation of the AUTOSAR stacks and commissioning of the overall system
- Safeguarding of the test system (sub-system)
Our many years of experience in the AUTOSAR-compliant configuration of embedded software development and handling embedded hardware allows us to effectively carry out the relevant adjustment processes. We fully adhere to your wishes and can also develop and integrate additional software components.
- Expert partner for vehicle connection to existing hardware
- Sell a higher number of hardware units
- Participation in AUTOSAR invitations to tender (bid) from the OEM
- Transparent interface agreements
- Focus on the development of hardware and applications, and partner for the AUTOSAR basic software