Networked solutions also improve the development of the vehicles themselves. We design IT solutions and tools to support E/E vehicle development and to optimise your development process. It starts with process design and encompasses the entire tool development process. It also includes aspects concerning functional safety, as well as security requirements.
- Creation of rough, technical, IT, and exploration concepts
- Project management, technical project management
- Design, implementation, integration, testing, documentation
- Migration, deployment, roll-out, support
We have been working with the automotive industry for over 20 years; as such, we have empirical experience of the processes and potential for optimisation of E/E vehicle development. When it comes to the development of your solution, seek expert, goal-oriented assistance.
- Design of development processes (current-state analysis, target processes, process modelling and documentation)
- Definition of the tool chain and the interfaces, artefacts in the development process
- Requirements analysis and requirements management, follow-up
- System design: architecture, including description of the interfaces, function and data model, security concept
- Description of the epics, user stories and use cases
- Advice on the systemic implementation
- Creation of the system design, implementation, testing and integration
- Integration into the existing process and system world
- Preparation of data sets for productive operation (migration)
- Support for the system in productive operation
Through computing power and analysis-based data reduction built into the vehicle, we can use the ESG Connected Data Recorder (CDR) to transfer compressed analysis data (push/pull) via LTE. The relevant trace data is transferred via a patented ring buffer. It is as though the test vehicle is sitting on the desk of the developer.
The APM software Auklet identifies potential negative user experiences within the IoT environment. Constant performance monitoring helps to identify which functions are causing the problem and to analyse the cause of the fault right down to the individual line of code.