Technical development is like building a bridge: you can only optimise development without endangering the overall structure if you have an understanding of the entire architecture. With this broad approach, ESG Mobility bridges the gap between component-based, function-oriented and service-oriented architectural development.
- Transferring concepts to requirements and architectures
- Developing architectures: logical architectures, functional architectures, hardware and software architectures, service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Cross-process and interactive development for sub- or complete systems
- Introducing or adapting methods and tools for architectural development
- Comprehensive documentation
Benefit from our expertise across the entire E/E value chain. From the concept to the tested architecture, we offer flexibility for sub-areas or general functionality. Our experience in looking at the process chain as a whole quickly leads to effective results.
- Transforming vehicle concepts into tangible E/E services
- Introducing, harmonising and adapting methods and tools for specific tasks
- Fully complying with documentation requirements