At the present time, an autonomous vehicle must complete around 25 million test kilometres before it is ready for launch. Achieving this in a conventional way is simply not practical. Testing in a virtual environment is the only realistic alternative. We collect all the necessary empirical values required to validate your system in an automated, efficient and cost-effective way.
- Drawing up of model-based specifications
- Drawing up of test case specifications
- Test automation
- Specification and creation of test environments
- Development of environment models
- Tools: PTC Modeler, IPG CarMaker, ECU Test
With Model-in-the-Loop, Software-in-the-Loop, Hardware-in-the-Loop and the intelligent evaluation of test results using data analytics, we can keep you up-to-date regarding the latest version of your system from an early stage in vehicle development and can optimise the quality accordingly.
- Early, continuous safeguarding of AD functions
- Hardware independence through virtual test environments
- Continuous feedback about the maturity status of the software