From sensors to cameras, real-time traffic data to electric steering – when it comes to the development of automated driving systems, all components must work together perfectly. We use model-based mapping to determine the path to achieving this, from requirements management to the architectural model, e.g. in SysML.
- Drafting of activity diagrams
- Development of use-case diagrams
- Production of sequence diagrams
- Architectural model of the entire ADAS functions
- Decomposition of functions in software components
- Location of functions on control devices
- Coordination of interfaces at the logical and physical levels
Model-based requirement and architectural development provides both an overview and a shared understanding of the system being developed. Thus, ESG MOBILITY provides the ideal basis for the congenial, interdisciplinary co-operation between all stakeholders. You are given a transparent basis for strategic decisions at the functional, hardware and software levels. The impact of changes can be analysed. And this, in turn, paves the way for model-based software development and test automation.
- Basis for change descriptions and architectural decisions
- Changes are easier to make
- Automated, error-reduced coding and generation of software
- Compiler-independence for the reuse of software components
- Full functional description for implementation and testing